Harvest in Kakheti
20190915 - 20191215
The harvest of grapes is an exciting time for visiting Kakheti. Vines are heavy with fruits, and the vine leaves begin to turn into scarlet, orange and gold.
Easy day trip, upon the request can organize in any date from 15 of September to 15 October.
- 9:00 - 9:30 - Our staff will meet you at your hotel;
- Visit to the vineyard in Kakheti;
- Free time;
- 19:00 - Return Tbilisi.
transportation, guide service, water, Wine tasting from the “Wine trails” collection,Not includes: Services, undefined in the tour. Transport service:
- The type of transport is determined depending on the group size (by car, minibus or bus).
- Total distance - 250 km
- Transportation time – 4 hours
We suggest bring with: sport shoes, depend to weather forecast warm jacket, Raincoat, suntan lotion & hat.
What You Can Expect
- You will receive a basket, scissors and instructions from real farmers, how to choose grapes.
- Stomping grapes with your feet is something like a ritual moment.
- Then you can enjoy a traditional Georgian lunch and wine, made with local products.
Pressing grapes with foot;
Chacha (Grappa) distillation;
Baking Georgian bread;
Creation of Georgian traditional sweets (Churchkhela, pelamushi etc);